Craft an Exit Strategy
We started the TobinLeff journey in 2010 by providing consulting services related to exit and succession planning, and crafting exit strategies. This knowledge of exit planning options and solutions has served our clients well.
Whether you are looking for consulting services to help answer strategic questions related to exit planning or you want to develop a formal exit strategy, TobinLeff has the experience to help. Here are some elements:
- Crystallize your goals, desires and intentions.
- Define the objectives of the plan.
- Access your company's Value Drivers.
- Estimate your company's current value for different types of transactions.
- Access the pros, cons, and economics of different exit paths.
- Determine if strategies need to be developed and put into action to enhance your company's value.
- Determine if incentive plans should be instituted to help reward and retain key employees.
- Have a "Plan B" framed to enable you to approach "Plan A" from a position of strength.
- Develop an Action Plan.
Exit Strategy: Your M&A Roadmap
How can you know which way to turn if you don’t know your destination? TobinLeff’s exit planning consulting will bring you clarity and a roadmap for your exit pathway, whether your timeframe is “how about tomorrow?” or “not for 10 years.”
Preparing Your Financial Statements for a Sale of Your Company
Everyone knows that accurate financial information is key to running a successful business. But, when it comes to selling your company – now or in the future – the consistency, completeness, and reliability of your financials can also directly impact your ability [...] Read More
Value Drivers to Increase Your Agency’s Value and Your Net Worth
Wondering how value drivers can convert your future exit into a bigger payday? This White Paper explains a core group of Value Driver principles and some specific strategic goals you can adopt today to increase the price you receive when you sell tomorrow. [...] Read More